Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
After almost 2 gruelling years of breeding, I finally got a shiny under my OT. That I caught in the wild. Smile)))))))))))) 
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
After some months, I finally obtained its shiny version:
[Image: g86ZyOi.png]
It's so cute!

Also, this completes the MG shiny row I've been looking for ^-^:
[Image: Hi5fXDg.png]

I hope getting the shinies of that two mistery gifts within less time, but rng have been crazy these days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whaaaa, how pretty they look all together in a row! I admire your patience to soft-reset for all of them.

How did you do it that you can still obtain this Glaslug though if I'm allowed to ask, since I was believing that it's no longer available?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
(08-08-2019, 10:44 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Whaaaa, how pretty they look all together in a row! I admire your patience to soft-reset for all of them.

How did you do it that you can still obtain this Glaslug though if I'm allowed to ask, since I was believing that it's no longer available?

As long as you download the MG while it's available, it can be claimed at any time, even if the event period has passed.
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
(08-08-2019, 11:13 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: As long as you download the MG while it's available, it can be claimed af any time, even if the event period has passed.

That's a clever trick that I'll remember, thankyou!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
I have a few shinies as well, here they are! The nuclear trawpint took me something like 12 in-game hours, 1425 pokemon seen, and 3 weeks of searching off and on for it... I couldn't even leave and try again later, because I was looking for one in Nuclear Plant Zeta. I traded a shiny tanscure to a friend because I had 2 of them. Good luck on everyone's shiny hunting!

Bingo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin