Poll: Are you in support of Net Neutrality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I value it.
100.00%
15 100.00%
No, I have reason to oppose it.
0%
0 0%
Neither: I don't not know/care about the issue, or it is not relevant to my life.
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Net Neutrality is being Repealed.
That's more or less my opinion, but the problem is that either the coporations lobbying for the abolition of N.N. only care about meeting THERE needs and desires and have bought off/strong armed Congress enough to caper to them, the politicians have their own interests in seeing N.N dead , or they simply don't care. I wish that whomever got the idea in their head to get rid of N.N. get several steel toe boats planted where the sun don't shine, but we don't live in such a fair or caring world...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
What...? Oh, I'm sorry, I was just polishing these huge, steel toe, gothic platform boots that I wish I'd own but never will to prepare for kicking some ass...

Eh, I grew to believe that those people who wouldn't mind Net Neutrality being repealed are these who will end up not being affected by it, or very little only: Members of the older generation. People who don't know what young adults like us who either (figuratively) grew up with the internet or are used to spend a lot of time there do while being online, they probably aren't aware of the culture of sharing memes, fanart and fanfiction for others to enjoy, neither of how some people can live of YouTube. Besides, these will likely end up loosing their job. :C These 'older' people probably only know Google and E-mails and little more, which won't be affected if these upload filters start doing their controversial work.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Updaaaate~

I don't know if the following petition can be signed by anyone who's not living in the European Union as it asks to varify your email adress, but it'd be worth trying and I'm just trying to share the link wherever possible to do my part on reaching the goal of one million signatures. If it does, thank you!~
https://www.change.org/p/european-parlia...e-internet
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-01-2018, 02:47 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Updaaaate~

I don't know if the following petition can be signed by anyone who's not living in the European Union as it asks to varify your email adress, but it'd be worth trying and I'm just trying to share the link wherever possible to do my part on reaching the goal of one million signatures. If it does, thank you!~
https://www.change.org/p/european-parlia...e-internet

I had no problems signing the petition (whether or not my signature is counted is a different story) so it seems like people from different regions can sign the petition. (^v^)
I've got a halberd here for shoving up some selfish b's bum that says that net neutrality should end...
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(07-02-2018, 08:43 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I had no problems signing the petition (whether or not my signature is counted is a different story) so it seems like people from different regions can sign the petition. (^v^)
I've got a halberd here for shoving up some selfish b's bum that says that net neutrality should end...

If you could varify your e-mail and got redirected to a page that asks you to donate something to further spread and support things, I see no reason why it should not count, thank you so much!!

Come on people, we've almost reached the 700.000 mark! Let our voice be heard!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Quote:PhantomUnderYourDesk
If you could varify your e-mail and got redirected to a page that asks you to donate something to further spread and support things...

well, I did get the redirect sooo..... Everyone here, sign the petition! (Too much?)
*creates a 300,000 strong army of spam-bots to finish off the petition*(jk, i don't know how to program at all Tongue )
I would have never believed that I'd appreciate a Bot more than one of these imaginary 300,000 ones.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Already put my name right in this moment too. Lets save the internet!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
ah... here we go: a tutorial on making bots maybe someone who's more tech-savvy than myself can abuse it to finish the petition Angel
btw if linking this tutorial here is a no-no, let me know & I'll remove it.
EDIT: on second thought:
a) the thought of someone using it to swamp us with spam-bots is scary.
b)it would be a little unethical to use bots for something like this. even though it's for a good cause...
(07-02-2018, 02:23 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: EDIT: on second thought:
a) the thought of someone using it to swamp us with spam-bots is scary.
b)it would be a little unethical to use bots for something like this. even though it's for a good cause...

I totally agree to both, lolz. *is stuck between laughing and crying all while having pulled a blanket over head to hide from the scary spam-bot-army*
--Windos is my OTP ❤---