Poll: Are you in support of Net Neutrality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I value it.
100.00%
15 100.00%
No, I have reason to oppose it.
0%
0 0%
Neither: I don't not know/care about the issue, or it is not relevant to my life.
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Net Neutrality is being Repealed.
Well, yes, it's not over yet: Controversial and infamous Article 13 is still looming over Europe, the last vote unfortunately was in support of this article. Now there'll be a final vote in the European Congress in spring 2019.

Maybe you've heard about the #saveyourinternet campaign on YouTube, I heard from it from my favorite Youtuber shortly ago. I don't even want to loose many words, nor do I want to arise panic or fear, I'm getting tired of this debate, but I can't help but to feel a bit worried deep inside: Regardless whether in the end it all turns out less bad than thought or not, freedom of speech is something unbelievable valuable and important, I wish to be allowed to create my own opinion instead of following what I'm told by big concerns.

It definitely doesn't hurt to take a minute and sign the petition I'll link below, and it's something every single person can do to to set an example.
https://www.change.org/p/european-parlia...re.control

That'll be all, thank you for your attention and maybe even your help.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
You can count me in like last time. I also shared the petition on another forum.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(11-07-2018, 10:16 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: You can count me in like last time.

どうも有難う!
(Asked a translating program how it's written)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Just found out that apparently Article 13 was approved some time yesterday. *Sigh* At least there is the possibility that it may be reversed, depending on how things go.
-Edit- Or rather it seems that it was finalized with a favorable vote to be approved. Same difference.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(02-15-2019, 09:34 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: Just found out that apparently Article 13 was approved some time yesterday. *Sigh* At least there is the possibility that it may be reversed, depending on how things go.
-Edit- Or rather it seems that it was finalized with a favorable vote to be approved. Same difference.

Yes, I heard about that as well and I don't really get how they could ignore all the protest and raised voices from people. Well, we'll see where things will lead to eventually. -_-
--Windos is my OTP ❤---