Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Breeders' Discord: Where Breeders comes together for Trades & GiveAway
(09-12-2016, 02:07 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:57 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:39 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 12:56 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote: So I fallowed the steps from here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...er_thread/ but i still cannot get to wondertrade or any online things, keeps on telling me I need a internet connection, which I obviously have and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Note i've only done method 1, both ways, first I edited it myself then I downloaded the edited file. I'm not sure what is going wrong.
after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file

It's not in the Program Files X86, I have it with all my emulator esque games in a different file, but other then that yeah I put it in the  pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube file. Though I moved the original file elsewhere, I'll go delete it and check to see if that changes anything... Nope, didn't change anything. I tried to go on GTS and still told me I need an internet connection.
you need to use the patcher to update to use the server
ok that worked, thank you, didn't know about the patch thing, it's working now, again thank you.
OT trainer name: Chick
ID: 135026
(09-12-2016, 02:38 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 12:56 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote: So I fallowed the steps from here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...er_thread/ but i still cannot get to wondertrade or any online things, keeps on telling me I need a internet connection, which I obviously have and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Note i've only done method 1, both ways, first I edited it myself then I downloaded the edited file. I'm not sure what is going wrong.
after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file

It's not in the Program Files X86, I have it with all my emulator esque games in a different file, but other then that yeah I put it in the  pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube file. Though I moved the original file elsewhere, I'll go delete it and check to see if that changes anything... Nope, didn't change anything. I tried to go on GTS and still told me I need an internet connection.
ok that worked, thank you, didn't know about the patch thing, it's working now, again thank you.

no problem its what I love helping people who don't know about pc things but I still got a lot to learn
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)

It's been a busy day for me and I didn't notice your post. But glad everything worked out at the end! Gratz and have fun!

(09-12-2016, 02:40 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:39 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file

no problem its what I love helping people who don't know about pc things but I still got a lot to learn

Good work, Larry, join the chatroom if you haven't, it's a cool and cozy place for breeders and players alike! Plus, easier to accommodate trades...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I had that trouble too since it wouldn't let me save the file and so I slept on it till the next morning. Now it works like a charm and plus I got my grass/steel type Pokemon from the GTS by hatching that fire monkey to trade with anyway.
Hey Monkey, have a txt file of the breeder's guide? I would like to see it, but everytime I try to pull up the website, it fails to load...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-12-2016, 03:01 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:39 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file

It's been a busy day for me and I didn't notice your post. But glad everything worked out at the end! Gratz and have fun!

(09-12-2016, 02:40 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:57 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote: It's not in the Program Files X86, I have it with all my emulator esque games in a different file, but other then that yeah I put it in the  pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube file. Though I moved the original file elsewhere, I'll go delete it and check to see if that changes anything... Nope, didn't change anything. I tried to go on GTS and still told me I need an internet connection.

Good work, Larry, join the chatroom if you haven't, it's a cool and cozy place for breeders and players alike! Plus, easier to accommodate trades...

ok but whats the site I don't know
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-12-2016, 10:47 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: ok but whats the site I don't know

It's literally in my Original post of this thread AND in my signature lol
MonkeyLord83. 

(09-12-2016, 11:09 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 10:47 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: ok but whats the site I don't know

It's literally in my Original post of this thread AND in my signature lol

sorry I didn't see it the first time lol
I wanted to contact the guy who had a buizel at gts,please change level maximum to 75 so I can trade with you,my Xenogen is at lvl 74 but your level limit is 60....
Urayne is the pokemon the world needs,just not the one the world wants
(09-18-2016, 02:04 PM)ArCLoRd Wrote: I wanted to contact the guy who had a buizel at gts,please change level maximum to 75 so I can trade with you,my Xenogen is at lvl 74 but your level limit is 60....

many people using the GTS aren't in Breeders' discord, and many aren't even using the forum, if you need to trade, though, many of us can help with that...
MonkeyLord83.