Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exchange
Big Grin 
Hello, I do not know if it is the right place, but I have a cubbug shiny and I would like to see if anyone would like to exchange a gliscor for it. First of all, Thanks.

P.S. My English is not so good, I'm sorry.
(06-02-2017, 07:35 PM)Wolchok Wrote: Hello, I do not know if it is the right place, but I have a cubbug shiny and I would like to see if anyone would like to exchange a gliscor for it. First of all, Thanks.

P.S. My English is not so good, I'm sorry.

A shiny Gliscor, or just a plain one with good IVs? I can get you a plain Gilgar with good IVs and its HA, so once you track down the Razor Fang in your game you have a great Pokémon on hand.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I have possibilities to quickbreed a qualitative Gligar as well, but no shiny one. In case, I wouldn't want the shiny Cubbug especially for that, since I alI already own a shiny Cubblfly. Those Bugfairies~ Anything random would be alright.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
The right place for trade is in battle and trade, just for future reference
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord