Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Announces Pokken for the Switch and Ultra Sun & Moon for 3DS

Walp. Here's the new press release. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are supposed to feature a new plotline as well as new 'Mons not available in the regular game.

Not passing judgement until I get more news.

EDIT: Here's an English article off Kotaku.
Oh, I read about that just yesterday. And was devasted that UltraSun/Moon would be for Nintendo Switch because from what I saw and read, it looks really good... Glad this turned out wrong!

I hope they'll have Marshadow included then, or have an event to obtain this particular Pokemon. It's been released at April, but no news came afterwards, sadly.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I never believed those rumors that 'Stars' was going to be on the Switch. That was just wishful thinking with no basis at all. I will say that the codename 'Stars' is completely accurate though! That symbol on Necrozma's back, which is now emblazoned in the middle of the logos for Ultra Sun and Moon, is shaped like one.
im surprised that they didn't do the gen 4 remakes to go with gen 7 as almost everyone wanted diamond and pearl remakes (including me) but a remake of sun and moon, uh ok? Why a sun and moon remake so early? Why not super diamond and supreme pearl? (unofficial) why not remake gen 1 (I think we could do with a gen one remake by now)

Pokken on the other hand is really something im glad for as Yevelta and other later gen pokemon are added making me glad (except for Braixen over Delphox I mean why a middle evo over the final form) but other than that there's not much wrong there
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(06-09-2017, 04:08 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: im surprised that they didn't do the gen 4 remakes to go with gen 7 as almost everyone wanted diamond and pearl remakes (including me) but a remake of sun and moon, uh ok? Why a sun and moon remake so early? Why not super diamond and supreme pearl? (unofficial) why not remake gen 1 (I think we could do with a gen one remake by now)

Pokken on the other hand is really something im glad for as Yevelta and other later gen pokemon are added making me glad (except for Braixen over Delphox I mean why a middle evo over the final form) but other than that there's not much wrong there

Its not a remake of Sun and Moon, but rather an advancement of those game's plot, characters, and lore/setting, ala Black 2/White 2 style of remakes. I am somewhat eager to get a hold of that copy, as I enjoyed my time in Moon quite a lot more than I expected. Then again, I did do a mono ghost type run through the game, so that could have had a factor in my enjoyment!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Was just about to say. From what I get, it's something like Black/White 2 was for Black/White - I loved Black, and adored White 2. I still do.

Definitely going to buy one of the versions upon release.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I will say that i am pleased that another generation is getting the B2/W2 treatment. I sincerely loved those games (Hugh was one of the best rivals to exist, hands down.) and if this game captures the charm of what those games had, it will turn out to become marvelous... and yet, while i can say that i'm disappointing to not have it released on the switch, it's only a mild inconvenience! So i will say i have high hopes for it.

However, as happy as i am that sun and moon is getting the B2/W2 treatment... I will say i am slightly upset there are no gen 4 remakes (Before you stop reading, give me one second to explain) Due to it being my favorite generation, and the one i remember the most, despite playing Leaf Green as my first game. I have so many memories tied to Sinnoh (It was also one of the ONLY generations I was able to beat my brother in, due to him taking teams a bit more seriously than me) And yet, once again, due to having high hopes for Pokemon PLUS ULTRA, i'm not too worried about it because i'm SURE they'll be announced in due time.

And now for what pissed me off:

WHY OH DEAR GOD WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ANOTHER FU****G POKKEN GAME?!
YOU COULD HAVE RELEASED THAT STUFF AS DLC!
OH, AND THE NEW FIGHTERS THAT WERE LEAKED FOREVER WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR THE OLD GAME! 
A NEW GAME WASN'T NECESSARY FOR THAT!
NOW I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN!
GOD DAMMIT!
*sob*
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
Am I one of the few that doesn't like the designs of Lunala Ultra and Liger Zero Jager Ultra to much? I don't know, Lunala was one of my top favorite designs of gen 7 and the whole rock armor from Necrozma just doesn't look good to me... Liger Zero Panzer looks meh with it but Lunala looks bad with it on. Also dang it pokemon making the legendaries story important again just to have an excuse to shiny lock them must you kill the fun everytime...   Confused

Also I agree with SmokedMemes why couldn't this have been dlc to buy at half or a two-thirds of the price of the ordinary game. I feel like pokemon is really pushing this third game stuff to edge with me I'm starting to get tired of it at this point.. I feel like they rushed sun and moon at this point in order to make this game...
Alright, if someone missed, UltraSun and UltraMoon will feature some sort of Photo Club that works like a purikura:
https://www.nintendo-insider.com/alola-p...ltra-moon/

Quote:"I know players are going to have a lot of fun. I've had a lot of fun creating the game."

I know I will have fun and joy for hours in taking pictures of my playable character and their Pokemon and decorate them in all ways imaginable. <3
--Windos is my OTP ❤---