Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the pokemon fighting league
so 2 reasons for this 1 I watched a group of competitive players and youtubers make a league like this and thought "maybe I should host a league" and 2  since there is no competitive use to the game as of right now (and maybe for a month or two) I figured we could use something else to fill the void and give us some thing to do with our battle know hows and whatnot so I bring you

Pokémon Fighting League (or PFL)

the PFL is a sports league style competitive league with drafts trades and other sports style stuff to seem more real

how to enter
1. have a team name: such as Paris parasects or the Arkansas Arboks, something that is your local big city or your providence/state with a pokemon for the mascot
2 (optional). a logo for your team would be nice to have for a way to show your team spirit

where we will play
we will use a quite empty server on pokemon showdown server is TBA

League game dates and schedules
Draft will be held in June a week after 8 teams have joined
Preseason Games 1-2 will be held in July from the 1st- to the 8th
Preseason Games 3-6 will be held on the the 15th- 31
regular season will start August and will end in September
and post season will start late September and end October

Current teams:
The Arkansas Arboks

the schedules will be very loose as different people live in different time zones I will have all teams state their time zones and I will work out a official schedule along with a discord for the league to keep track of games scores and rank for anyone interested
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)