Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Personal Theme Songs!
Wow, I love this thread -- I'm always on the hunt for great music! Big Grin 

So, um... I just heard this on the radio for the first time this week, and already I could consider it one of my personal theme songs!

As for my personal battle music, I don't know... I'll have to think on that one a bit... Dodgy
I really like this song and I guess since it originates from a game battle it fits as a battle soundtrack
I wouldn't actually call it a song that represents me as a person, but I thought I'd share it anyways! Tongue

Here's one of my favorites:
(11-25-2016, 02:32 PM)Polaris Wrote: Here's one of my favorites:
It seems as though somethings wrong with it... I can't watch it. Sad
Well, I'm sure it was nice though!
At the risk of performing thread necromancy, if I had to identify a personal theme, it would have to be the Falcom Sound Team's phenomenal "Shine of Eidos".

A touch melancholic perhaps, but with hopeful undertones and a richness of depth running beneath the surface.

(01-12-2017, 11:28 AM)Dies Irae Wrote: At the risk of performing thread necromancy, if I had to identify a personal theme, it would have to be the Falcom Sound Team's phenomenal "Shine of Eidos".

A touch melancholic perhaps, but with hopeful undertones and a richness of depth running beneath the surface.

Beautiful! Love it!
When I get into on of my fey moods, or I want to indulge in one, this song represents me:

Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hmm... when I'm in a similar mood, I tend to silently wish being taken elsewhere by "something or someone", to a place where I will find happier feelings again.

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Nylon Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 11:28 AM)Dies Irae Wrote: At the risk of performing thread necromancy, if I had to identify a personal theme, it would have to be the Falcom Sound Team's phenomenal "Shine of Eidos".

Beautyful! Love it!

I've found you generally can't go wrong with just about anything by Falcom Sound Team JDK (or Nihon Falcom in general - in the RPG market, they're a class act). and I've been a fan since I discovered them by way of Ys. 

Someone in an earlier post (I believe it was BCRKangust) posted a link to "Inevitable Struggle". This is Formidable Enemy, a companion piece from Zero no Kiseki. 
Mine change a lot, but my current theme song is Eye of the Tiger, since I'm working on a Fire Emblem fangame and my number one rule for my team is don't let the project lose its identity. "So many times, it happens too fast. You trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip, on the dreams of the past, you must fight, just to keep, them alive!". However, if we're here to also share obscure songs, the song that I hold closest to my heart is "Never Let It Die", by Watsky. I'll link. There's a few swears and an F-Bomb or two, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSaA8PnPM44
Sprite in my image made by me. Mostly do Fakemon stuff. I also go by Parzival/Parz.