Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of egg groups for Tandor
So... ideas appear out of the darkest places of a functioning mind when you least expect it, so while doing something totally different I realized something:

There seems to be no list of Tandor's Pokemon sorted by their egg groups. You know, like the ones found in the books for official Pokemon games.

But such a list is vital for breeding. Of course we have the Uranium wiki, the egg group of a specific Pokemon is stated there and we have the DayCare where we will be informed if an egg is impossible. But a list would make things so much easier...

Or maybe there is one at the Breeders Discord? I haven't joined there yet and cannot take a look by myself. Or maybe anyone is willing to create on with the wiki and share it? *says more to myself* I would glady appreciate...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I can create one in an instant with the program i use to error check the wiki. Hold on just a moment.

@PhantomUnderYourDesk, @Iron, there's a link to an excel sheets with all that info in @Youko's guide. The chart was actually made by Pokespecial back in the old forum and most Breeders I know have been using it.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-25-2016, 09:31 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: @PhantomUnderYourDesk, @Iron, there's a link to an excel sheets with all that info in @Youko's guide. The chart was actually made by Pokespecial back in the old forum and most Breeders I know have been using it.

Oh, okay then. I didn't know that, thanks to both of you!
EDIT: Target found.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Well, now that Selene has gathered all the guides up into one place, it will be a lot easier in finding things...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650