Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
And to consider Kogeki changed kinda a lot since the last time Dax and Kogeki meet each other. Even more based at the fact how much they fight in the last mission. But by the end of the day the choice is up to Daxter.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I think it'd be more cos of Daxter at this point. He's proud and kind of sour so he'll need to mald for a bit longer.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
Apologies for not writing when I promised, but a combination of things prevented me from doing so. Namely being exhausted and needing more rest than I though, and the new about Relic Castle being a rather potent mood killer when it came to writing. Now that I've had more R&R I can push forward to getting stuff done finally - though my schedule will be a bit intermident in the coming days, I WILL resume posting post haste. That is all! Now to get to making that post in Primal Shadows !
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(03-23-2024, 06:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Apologies for not writing when I promised, but a combination of things prevented me from doing so. Namely being exhausted and needing more rest than I though, and the new about Relic Castle being a rather potent mood killer when it came to writing. Now that I've had more R&R I can push forward to getting stuff done finally - though my schedule will be a bit intermident in the coming days, I WILL resume posting post haste. That is all! Now to get to making that post in Primal Shadows !

No problem mate! The new about Relic Castle was kinda of a hit on me too to be honest.
Man, I always seem to pick the most inconvenient times to post when it comes to getting speedy replies, don't I? Ah well.

Once I've got everyone's questions (or confirmation of a lack thereof), I'll be able to get to answering them before too long. Already have parts of Delphox's answers for Kee and Karen typed up and mostly ready to go.
All good, R&R is important and valid! I likewise have some things typed up and saved as drafts including some questions about the casting of Spells, but all of that can wait as long as needed.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-23-2024, 07:05 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: All good, R&R is important and valid! I likewise have some things typed up and saved as drafts including some questions about the casting of Spells, but all of that can wait as long as needed.

Thank you, dear. I'm planning on getting to the shorter posts before the night turns to morning, but no promises you guys will be up and awake by the time I'm done - I'm frankly surprised you are up at all, my dear, good as it is to see you! Welp, onwards I go to write and write once more...!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Does Kogeki have any questions for Delphox, @Spiritmon?  I know No One is working on a post, so mostly waiting on you right now.
(03-24-2024, 10:57 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Does Kogeki have any questions for Delphox, @Spiritmon?  I know No One is working on a post, so mostly waiting on you right now.

I do have. Gonna work on it. Just a little busy with a few things.