Pokemon Uranium
Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help Desk (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? (/showthread.php?tid=2116)

Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? - Clovis - 05-25-2018

Hello everyone,

Since there is nowhere a page in this forum nor in the Uranium-Wiki, I'm driven to be the first to ask ;-)

Can anybody tell me how berries in Uranium are growing, or in other words, how's the growing system in Uranium working?

Especially, how long does it take (or what do I have to do) to grow a bush with three berries? How does the Sprinklotad affect them when used? And on what does it depend, or how long last, when or whether or not one of my seedlings are dying?

In the past weeks I tried it out so much that I should better not tell... but still I could not find any of these answers. The longer I watched my plants, the weirder it got Huh .

Well, I hope someone knows how this ist working, and is able to tell me (and others).
And maybe there will be a wiki page some day in the Uranium-Wiki for everyone to read.

cu,
Clovis

RE: Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-25-2018

Berryplanting!~ The second-favorite pastime of my Player-character beside egghatching.

I've experimented and tried things concerning the growing system as well, but somehow no real 'system' crystalized from that and in the end I just sticked with checking on the plants at least once a day, more often the bigger the plant has become. All I managed to found out was that watering the planted berries often (I made it a habit to water each plant at least 3 times when checking on it) does have an effect on how many berries you can pick in the end, the more you watered the more berries you can find on the fully-grown tree. The seem to grow on their own without a direct need to water them. That's....all I found out, hope it helps at least a little!

Pokemon Essentials seemingly allows the growing system follow the mechanics of Gen. 3 or 4 (Proof), but we'd need to know which ones the Devs set for Uranium to be sure. ._.

RE: Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? - Clovis - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 08:59 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: we'd need to know which ones the Devs set for Uranium to be sure. ._.

Yeah, that's the fact. We'd need to know, then it wouldn't be so confusing Big Grin

Quote:That's....all I found out, hope it helps at least a little!

Yes, as you say. At least a little. Thanks for that Smile

RE: Did anyone catch the growing system of berries in Uranium? - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-25-2018

S...sure thing, and happy berrygrowing then! Maybe one day Mulch will be released to make our plants even happier.