Pokemon Uranium
A greeting and words of thanks - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: A greeting and words of thanks (/showthread.php?tid=2299)

A greeting and words of thanks - Arawn - 03-11-2019

Hello, I joined recently and I must say that i liked this forum and I wanted to come and say hello

It's been almost a year since a friend of mine recommended this game to me (I'm very grateful to him), since I love rpg maker and pokemon games I decided to give it a try, I must say that I love it from the beginning to the end and now I have almost finished the pokedex, missing only the ones from trade and evolutions and I am very excited to see everything I have found, so many new things, so many unexpected things

I left the game for months and came back recently, I discovered the error of the pokedex, then I started looking for some solution and I realized that some fans were continuing the game and I found this beautiful forum. I really want to thank those who keep this beautiful game alive, updating it and keeping the servers online, I recently finished the story and it was the best I've seen in a game of pokemon seriously I love it and would like to attract more people to this game, other pokemon fans to enjoy it like I did. Many thanks to the creators of this great game and the fans who took it back

Something else: Seriously I would love to see the day when the secondary missions and the missing legendaries are added to the game

(sorry for my grammar, English is not my native language Tongue )

RE: A greeting and words of thanks - Lord Windos - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 10:45 PM)Arawn Wrote: Hello, I joined recently and I must say that i liked this forum and I wanted to come and say hello

It's been almost a year since a friend of mine recommended this game to me (I'm very grateful to him), since I love rpg maker and pokemon games I decided to give it a try, I must say that I love it from the beginning to the end and now I have almost finished the pokedex, missing only the ones from trade and evolutions and I am very excited to see everything I have found, so many new things, so many unexpected things

I left the game for months and came back recently, I discovered the error of the pokedex, then I started looking for some solution and I realized that some fans were continuing the game and I found this beautiful forum. I really want to thank those who keep this beautiful game alive, updating it and keeping the servers online, I recently finished the story and it was the best I've seen in a game of pokemon seriously I love it and would like to attract more people to this game, other pokemon fans to enjoy it like I did. Many thanks to the creators of this great game and the fans who took it back

Something else: Seriously I would love to see the day when the secondary missions and the missing legendaries are added to the game

(sorry for my grammar, English is not my native language Tongue )

Took ya a long time to get here, but we're all glad to have you mate! Hello, and welcome to the forums (And Discord, where the bulk of activity is at)! Hope your experience here is as much of a nuclear blast as playing Uranium itself was!

The devs are currently working on getting the new areas, quest lines, and implementing those last few Legends/Mythics as we speak (I can't wait for them to be added myself too!), but coding takes a lot of work, beta AND bug testing, and most of the team have to divide their attention from it due to IRL stuff (or at least that's what I've heard the last time), so its slow going. Rest assured they are still at it, though, and the game will be finished yet, mark my words!

If you want to thank anyone specifically, Cody is on of the people, followed by the dev team and mods! You can find them on Discord easily, and Iron hangs out here on the forums often if you want to chat here with them!

Oh, and here! *Tosses them a snickerdoodle!* Enjoy, mate!

*Disappears in a puff of flour and radiation!*

RE: A greeting and words of thanks - Arawn - 03-11-2019

Hahaha yeah it took my some time

hahaha I will believe in your words then, I am a patient man so I will look forward to seeing the fruit of their work. and yes, I imagine how complicated it must be to have to work with people from other places

¨Iron hangs out here on the forums often¨ so Iron is working on the game? I've seen him in the forum before, I'll give thanks for pm maybe

"You can find them on Discord easily" I will go to greet everyone soon then

-*Tosses them a snickerdoodle!* Enjoy, mate!

-*Disappears in a puff of flour and radiation!*

oh than...*Looks around and he is alredy gone*

RE: A greeting and words of thanks - Iron - 03-11-2019

The forums are my home, it's true. I write for the post-game and I'm a beta tester, so yep, everything Windos says is true.

RE: A greeting and words of thanks - Arawn - 03-11-2019

(03-11-2019, 11:49 PM)Iron Wrote: The forums are my home, it's true. I write for the post-game and I'm a beta tester, so yep, everything Windos says is true.
Hahaha you are the forums.

For real!? *says with shining eyes*
Well you do not know how grateful I am, I lack the words to express myself hahaha
Thanks for your hard work and effort in finishing this game, I will make an altar in your name hahaha