Pokemon Uranium
Happy New Year 2020 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Everything goes (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year 2020 (/showthread.php?tid=2587)

Happy New Year 2020 - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-01-2020

Haven't seen any thread about it on this board yet, so I'm just going to make one.

[Image: ff869bf72b9797e54233752c5a6ef9a35ee80a5a_hq.jpg]

I hope you managed to arrive well into the new year and have something to look forward for it; and good luck if you've got any resolutions!~ I don't really have any, but I've got tickets for the 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'-Musical and a new job to start on March to be excited about.

Either way, just enjoy yourself and the day.☆

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - Spiritmon - 01-04-2020

Sorry for taking this long to answer. Happy New year Phantom! I not that hopefully however...since now 2020 begin with a possible Third World War...*sigh* Why people choose him is beyond my level of understanding.

But, I will try to calm myself and hope for the best. As for myself, going to play Skyrim and other games.

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-04-2020

@Spiritmon, by 'him' you mean Donald Trump, right? Nah, he did and is doing some good things that the normal news on TV and stuff are never going to show the folks, they want people to be against him. I much prefer to stay neutral and follow alternative news and reports, conspiracies aren't all outright bullshit.

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - Spiritmon - 01-04-2020

I suppose. But this post its not about bad things, but instead good things! Let the politics be talk with posts related to that theme.

How did you pass the festivities in the new year Phantom?

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-04-2020

Quote:How did you pass the festivities in the new year Phantom?

Not really different from what I usually do on free days. ^_^
--> Doing what I feel like while drinking tea or cappuccino

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - EeveeBailey - 01-06-2020

Happy New Year, y'all! I gave up on "resolutions" years ago, but I do have a few goals I'm working toward accomplishing. Finishing my associates degree and transferring to uni for my bachelors is one of them (one more semester to go before I transfer!).

Hope everyone has a successful 2020!

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - Iron - 01-07-2020

I have two resolutions this year, which is two more than I've made since being a kid.

1. Take voice lessons
2. Take writing lessons

RE: Happy New Year 2020 - Spiritmon - 01-08-2020

(01-04-2020, 06:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
Quote:How did you pass the festivities in the new year Phantom?

Not really different from what I usually do on free days. ^_^
--> Doing what I feel like while drinking tea or cappuccino

Its good to do what you like in the new year. Thats only make you more alive and excited with life.

Oh, also I get great expectations for this new year. Temtem is a new game I been excited to get a chance to play. Its a game who have big inspiration on Pokemon. And after the Sword and Shield fiasco, this game seems a chance to me experience something neat! And got even multiplayer included, so thats a Pokemon dream coming true.