Pokemon Uranium
Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time (/showthread.php?tid=626)

Pages: 1 2

Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Xenoic - 01-06-2017

After days upon days upon days of breeding my creation is finally done......
[Image: Screenshot_144.png]

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Lord Windos - 01-08-2017

All that work, just to create a perfect Pokémon that is, at best, sub par when compared to every other Nucmon, and terrible to everyone else.

Oh dear. You need help...

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Xenoic - 01-08-2017

I just really like that pokemon >.< xD

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Spiritmon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 04:26 PM)Xenoic Wrote: I just really like that pokemon >.< xD

I cant say its a waste of time. Its a interesting project Smile
But if you want a strong genderless project would be Comite. He is indeed a killing machine.

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Lord Windos - 01-08-2017

Indeed! I would have done a guide for it already, if it was not already reserved. Power has not been on for awhile, so I wonder if that still applies....

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Kiryuu - 01-08-2017

I Agree. We did spent too much time in breeding genderless.

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Spiritmon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 08:32 PM)Kiryuu Wrote: I Agree. We did spent too much time in breeding genderless.

Not thats what I call power! And since they learn some powerfull moves, they can be use in competitive. Ah, now with the two Punk Bros unlock, this open a new windows of opportunitys! And since they can be breed (even they are genderless), its possible to use them in them competitive. Windos, since Astronite guide its already taken, why not make a guide to the Punk Bros?

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Lord Windos - 01-09-2017

(01-08-2017, 08:51 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:32 PM)Kiryuu Wrote: I Agree. We did spent too much time in breeding genderless.

Not thats what I call power! And since they learn some powerfull moves, they can be use in competitive. Ah, now with the two Punk Bros unlock, this open a new windows of opportunitys! And since they can be breed (even they are genderless), its possible to use them in them competitive. Windos, since Astronite guide its already taken, why not make a guide to the Punk Bros?
Perhaps, perhaps. I'll have to look into them first, to see if I am interested enough. Still, I love input, so thanks for the suggestion, Spirit!

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-09-2017

Neat. You're definitely insane, but I like that.
Looks like you got them before Aiden did, I assume?

RE: Look upon the fruits of my efforts and realize i wasted too much time - Kiryuu - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 09:43 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Neat. You're definitely insane, but I like that.
Looks like you got them before Aiden did, I assume?

No, He gets the 6iv in 3 eggs with 1/550 rate. I'm still a bit upset about that.
But hey, at least i got a lot of shiny praseos to accompany me during my misery

But it's pretty safe to assume that i'd be at least top 10 for 6iv on both praseo and neo.
Probably 1st on Breeders Discord