Pokemon Uranium
[Walkthrough] The Kangustlocke Z!!! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Let's Plays & Nuzlockes (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: [Walkthrough] The Kangustlocke Z!!! (/showthread.php?tid=690)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Kangustlocke Z!!! - BCRKangust - 01-30-2017

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Very well, today is the big day.
Today begins the kangustlocke Z !!!!
To begin with we have the rules that already established
[Image: the_beggining.png]
Now let the introduction begin (if any developer reads this please consider adding the skip intro option :'v)
As in the past kangustlocke only play 1 hour, however a failure that had the last kangustlocke was that do not consider farming times nor time to take catches to upload, so this time will be a timed and when I write something And take capture for that timer
With this said also I want to inform you that the diary of the kangustlocke Z will be uploaded on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Now,This will be the name of my character (kangustlocke Z did not fit the 10 characters :'v)
[Image: BCRKangust_Z.png]
Why that nickname
Easy, BCRKangust is my normal nickname in all games but in my normal game and many of you know me as kangust
Do not ask me the origin of my nickname,I don't know the origin neither XD
Well, now the intro, now to talk to the old woman and finish the attitude test and we will have officially started the kangustlocke Z!!
[Image: raptorch.png]
As in most of my runs and as my starter par excellence I choose raptorch to be my partner in this Locke
And his nickname (as expected) will be Kangust!

[Image: raptorchkangust.png]
FINALLY AFTER ALL THAT DAMN INTRODUCTION WE START THE KANGUSTLOCKE Z !!!
[Image: EL_INICIO.png]
I wonder what pokemon will come out here
Maybe a gyarados
Or a charizard !!!
I am anxious to see ......[Image: rata_fea.png]
... good ... I saw it coming
I'll call him stuart for .... good reasons
THE MISERABLE COST 4 POKEBALLS BUT I THINK IT'S SOME DECENT (also has pick up)
[Image: nunca_lo_vle.png]

Route 1, new route and possible new mon
Thanks to the duplicate clause I can catch another good stuart because I adore them (sarcasm)
Thanks to Etihw came a cubbug XD
I'll call it dogge (I'm so creative with the names XD)
[Image: dogge.png]
I started the torment of passing Route 1 without anyone dying
The first girl was peace of cake (or so I thought)

[Image: casi_muero.png]
And I can not heal in battle so ...
I survived by miracle
The rest of the route was easy for me
Or something like that
Kevlar town ... ..boring, we go to route 2
And the first thing that comes out is a !!
Birbie !![Image: birbie.png]
Is a very good pokemon so it is not so bad
I'll call it Wynn by a yugioh monster that's my waifu :v
On route 2 I suffered too much but everything was solved and it is time to capture something in the passage cave
And the first pokemon that comes to me is nothing more and nothing less !!
Grozard !!!!
... .. does not make me much illusion but good
[Image: grozard.png]

This cave full of tonemis was a martyrdom for me
Every step that gave new tonemi to face and more poisoning
Unfortunately I will have to return because I can not reach newtoch city
But that would be on Wednesday
Here ends the first chapter of the Z kangustlocke with this great (sarcastic) team!
Kangust (Raptorch): lv 8
Stuart (Chyinmunk): lv 4
Dogge (Cubbug): lv 6
Wynn (Birbie): lv 10
Serpi (Grozard): lv 4
Things looks so bad and I almost die 
the rule of not cure in battle it's horrible XD
But everything will be O.K (or not,i don't know:'v)

SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!!! B)
See you guyz B)

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - Nekra - 01-31-2017

Hello.

It is not so surprising, but have not saw Spanish Pokemon printscreens before :o.
I have get used to it.

Stuart has good Attack stat. Do you think Chyinmunk looks like a mouse? For me, it still recomend a squirell.

Congratulation to miracle survive.
Maybe Kevlar town is boring, but I think it may be usable. (Spoiler tag, you can choose read it or not.)
What is waifu? Does it means "favorite one"? (I don't know Yu-Gi-Oh, although I know it exist.)

On first view, your team does not look so bad. At least you had luck for four different species, each with different type(s) - although Grozard and Raptorch are both Ground.

In my opinion, Pickup is a good ability. What other abilities do your team members have?

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - EeveeBailey - 01-31-2017

Yay, the Kangustlocke returns!!! Big Grin  Here's hoping this run fairs better than the last one.

I'm really loving seeing the screenshots.  It's a fun opportunity to see the new Spanish translation in action, plus it gives me a great opportunity to brush up on my rather dusty Spanish skills (not that taking only a single year of Spanish in high school really constitutes any skills... Rolleyes )

BTW, also considering Nekra's suggestion under the spoiler tag...
Good luck... I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread and cheering you on! Smile

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - BCRKangust - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 01:28 PM)Nekra Wrote: Hello.

It is not so surprising, but have not saw Spanish Pokemon printscreens before :o.
I have get used to it.

Stuart has good Attack stat. Do you think Chyinmunk looks like a mouse? For me, it still recomend a squirell.

Congratulation to miracle survive.
Maybe Kevlar town is boring, but I think it may be usable. (Spoiler tag, you can choose read it or not.)
What is waifu? Does it means "favorite one"? (I don't know Yu-Gi-Oh, although I know it exist.)

On first view, your team does not look so bad. At least you had luck for four different species, each with different type(s) - although Grozard and Raptorch are both Ground.

In my opinion, Pickup is a good ability. What other abilities  do your team members have?

I will play in Spanish for my comfort, besides that it seems that it is pleasing to many to see how the game in Spanish
Stuart has a good attack, but he is special u.u (if i not badly remember)
And for me will still be a family of rattata
I know the thing mentioned in the spoiler, and in fact was what I used to train before chapter 2
(Which I already have to publish tomorrow)
And "waifu" is the deformation of the word "wife"
It's been like a platonic love XD
The skills are the least useful in this nuzlocke, but I will manage XD
thanks for the support \(n.n)/

(01-31-2017, 07:39 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Yay, the Kangustlocke returns!!! Big Grin  Here's hoping this run fairs better than the last one.

I'm really loving seeing the screenshots.  It's a fun opportunity to see the new Spanish translation in action, plus it gives me a great opportunity to brush up on my rather dusty Spanish skills (not that taking only a single year of Spanish in high school really constitutes any skills... Rolleyes )

BTW, also considering Nekra's suggestion under the spoiler tag...
Good luck... I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread and cheering you on! Smile

yup, I have finally returned and looking for revenge!!!(?
I will try to do enough capture shots but not so many because it may look like spam
thanks for the support!\(n.n)/

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - Nekra - 02-01-2017

EeveeBailey: You had a better spoiler idea. How I can forgot that thing you mentioned?!
I think you are optimistic about language skills.

BCRKangust: It make sense, I think you wrote you were from Spanish speaking country.
You are right. Chyinmunks are special attackers. (Sorry, I don't check wiki permanently.)
Wife and platonic love with somebody/something from Yu-Gi-Oh, thought I would never have.

Have they the least useful skills? (I am not sure I understand what you meant.)
I hoped in good ones. Although ... we may have different opinions, what skills are good.
Do you prefer another skills for Nuzlock than for a normal game?

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - BCRKangust - 02-01-2017

Chapter #2

Luck smiles at me (for the moment)

Alright people, it's time for this second chapter of this series that has a great success
(Voice in the distance):Successful? But if you have hardly been seen as 5 persons
And nobody give you stars in this thread
... you had not gone from my head strange voice?
(Voice): nop: v
.... So, let's continue with the chapter
I will follow the suggestions of some and train a little before going with Maria (this does not apply in the time of game established previously, more than anything because you waste a lot of time in training and do not want to leave with few things to read XD)
Something that I have been asked is that I will do with the shiny pokemon that captures
I will think about it, although most likely I will not use them to avoid unnecessary deaths
(Voice): but if you will not get shin-
*shoot*
Okay * throw the gun away * it's time to train

* Later that day *
Finally I finished training after 40 minutes (to apply the time I would only pass the passage cave and there would be no more eposide for today: v)
And that's how it ended up at the end:
[Image: leveleados.png]
As you can see,i level up to all at level 10 and Stuart was trained too :v (I do not train dogge because I do not remember when it evolves and sometimes evolutions crash the game) and they all have oran berry
I must be careful because they can not go beyond level 12 (just like the previous kangustlocke my pokemon can not have a level higher than the gym leader's strongest pokemon)
Now start to run the time !!
We start by continuing the damn cave of tonemys, I hope not to be poisoned

Tonemy, tonemy, tonemy, tonemy, grozard with arena trap, tonemy (poisons me) tonemy ... ..
I begin to believe that something strange happens here.
[Image: fetiche.png]
"For some reason, I feel it's fun to attack innocent trainers randomly"
.....ok, at least his fetish is recognized
Finally out of that damn cave!
[Image: por_fin.png]
now let's see my waifu 7w7
[Image: acosador.png]
This is what I call a stalker.
Now that Maria took the key to her house and left I can sniff 7w7
[Image: leche.png]
What objects does a gym leader hold in his fridge?
sour milk...
Welp,that solves everything
[Image: oler.png]
Where is the option to smell
Ok,i'll stop now :v
I got to where Maria and after telling the stalker to go
[Image: vete.png]

It's time to face the first challenge of this nuzlocke
It's show time

The first two trainers were relatively easy ... .Sarcasm, were close to killing kangust and dogge XD
But they are already at a good level and it's time to face Maria (but first....to the pokemon center :p)
Now, let's fight !!
[Image: eshora.png]
Her owten was a headache, but he fell fast
Her feleng was easy and he took dogge to level 10
And it's time for the final showdown
[Image: felunge.png]

Felunge is a scary pokemon with my team that I have
Wynn was the one to fight ... or so I thought
I started using flash by lowering its accuracy but using yawn
This was only decided if I hit sing, otherwise it was the end and death of 1 member of my team
felunge use Scratch ....HE FAIL !!
Wynn use sing ... HIT !!
For yawn wynn fell asleep, was the opportunity to raptorch to attack
But ....felunge woke up !!!
And used yawn again ...
Was at a crossroads with no exit, only depended on which flash worked
Kangust has fallen asleep, it all depends on my luck
First Scratch ... ... HE FAIL!
Kangust is still asleep
Second Scratch ...HE FAIL!!
Kangust still sleeps
Third Scratch ...hit....and was also a critical hit ...
But flame body are active!
Kangust is still asleep and no longer has a berry equipped ... ..all depends on luck now
Fourth Scratch... ..hit ....
he leave kangust with low life
But he has awakened
embers!!
critical hit!!!
felunge with low life
But the burn has made the miracle ....
Kangust lives to tell that he has won the first medal of the Locke !!!
Kangust level 13 just in time
And dogge has evolved smoothly to cubfly!
And that's how we got the first medal !!
[Image: medalla1.png]
And my team barely felt it (sarcasm)
[Image: apenas.png]

There are still 30 minutes left so ...... .. LET'S GO !!
Mmm, I feel that something would happen if I try to leave the city so I will cure my team in the pokemon center
[Image: soyvidente.png]

I'm psychic!!
It's not like I remember this happening, I guess it mentally :v
His birbie was peace of cake for dogge
And Orchynx ...... ..uh,I will not say anything :v
And after defeating the rare flying pokemon trainer, the miner and listen to the ranger's talk is time to return by route 1 and head to our next course !!
Serpi luckily could learn the HM05 so I will not go wrong XD
Route 1 was relatively easy and the stars were Stuart and Wynn
The end of Route 1 brings us a surprise
[Image: stuart.png]
Stuart has evolved and will become a ... ..erm ... ..I do not know that he will return, maybe he is the first to die ....
Professor Bamb'o gave me very important information and reminded me of my priority and he is right.
Completing pokedex is the priority in all games ... ..pfff JAJAJA XD
Well, there's 1 minute left and I can still do something more ...... time to catch a new friend
AND THE FIRST POKEMON OF THE ROUTE IS ... ..
MANKEY !!!!
This if that is a good Fighting-type pokemon (if we don't count the other Fighting-type pokemon in the game :v)
[Image: elchango.png]

And I will call it ... ..Elchango:v (themonkey:v)
Just the hour is over, and now,the day Friday I'll upload a new episode where I hope that all the good fortune of today will not turn into tragedy
This day i defeat a gym leader and we get a new friend
Actual team:
Kangust (Raptorch): lv 13
Stuart (Kinetmunk): lv 14
Dogge (Cubfly): lv 12
Wynn (Birbie): lv 14
Serpi (Grozard): lv 12
elchango:v (mankey): lv 10
I hope you liked this chapter
We will see more and better (I hope)
And see you on friday
(P.D: because the game is seen at night?
I played it yesterday (Tuesday) and I upload it today: p)

Keep cool guys Bv

(02-01-2017, 02:54 PM)Nekra Wrote: BCRKangust: It make sense, I think you wrote you were from Spanish speaking country.
You are right. Chyinmunks are special attackers. (Sorry, I don't check wiki permanently.)
Wife and platonic love with somebody/something from Yu-Gi-Oh, thought I would never have.

Have they the least useful skills? (I am not sure I understand what you meant.)
I hoped in good ones. Although ... we may have different opinions, what skills are good.
Do you prefer another skills for Nuzlock than for a normal game?

The Abilities of my pokemon are:

sand veil (grozard)-meh (better arena trap)
natural cure (cubblfly)-meh(but is better than swarm)
flame body (raptorch)-good
Big pecks (birbie)-ok
pick up (kinetmunk)-good
vital spirit (mankey)-ok
thats what i think XD

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - Nekra - 02-02-2017

Yes, I see you trained your pokemons to level 10 before first gym. But I did not see the rule against overleveling in this kangustlocke.

About crashing during evolutions: You can save (and backup) your game when pokemon's exp. meter is going full to prevent losing a progress when game crashes during an evolution.

I agree, the man is f*** stalker.

Damn cats forcing to sleep. They have not a lot of solutions in early games (vital spirit, natural cure), but Nuzlock depends a lot on luck what you meet first in each location.

It was dangerous, fortunately all your pokes survived.

I am not sure, is it irony about piece of cake? Flying types has advantage over bug types.

At the end of chapter, I think your team looks good. (6 members, levels 10-14, evolved Stuart)
After your previous post, I see something similar betweeen Rattata and Kinetmunk - body pose. I never joined Rattata with Chyinmunk, they are drawn standing on different number of legs (Rattata 4, Chyinmunk 2).

Does chapter 2 contains two player's days? (You wrote "hour is over", mentioned periods 40 and 30 minutes are together longer than an hour.)

About abilities:
I agree, Arena trap is better than Sand veil.
Natural cure- why meh? Is it so worse in Nuzlock than in normal game? (It is slow, but to cure it by switching may help, when temporary all party members have status problem.)

I agree with your good/ok about other abilities.

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - EeveeBailey - 02-02-2017

Congrats on surviving the gym... looks like you took a beating with Maria!

So sad that your thread didn't have any stars... okay, fixed that! Tongue

Good luck with the next chapter! Big Grin

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - BCRKangust - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 06:32 AM)Nekra Wrote: Yes, I see you trained your pokemons to level 10 before first gym. But I did not see the rule against overleveling in this kangustlocke.

About crashing during evolutions: You can save (and backup) your game when pokemon's exp. meter is going full to prevent losing a progress when game crashes during an evolution.

I agree, the man is f*** stalker.

Damn cats forcing to sleep. They have not a lot of solutions in early games (vital spirit, natural cure), but Nuzlock depends a lot on luck what you meet first in each location.

It was dangerous, fortunately all your pokes survived.

I am not sure, is it irony about piece of cake? Flying types has advantage over bug types.

At the end of chapter, I think your team looks good. (6 members, levels 10-14, evolved Stuart)
After your previous post, I see something similar betweeen Rattata and Kinetmunk - body pose. I never joined Rattata with Chyinmunk, they are drawn standing on different number of legs (Rattata 4, Chyinmunk 2).

Does chapter 2 contains two player's days? (You wrote "hour is over", mentioned periods 40 and 30 minutes are together longer than an hour.)

About abilities:
I agree, Arena trap is better than Sand veil.
Natural cure- why meh? Is it so worse in Nuzlock than in normal game? (It is slow, but to cure it by switching may help, when temporary all party members have status problem.)

I agree with your good/ok about other abilities.

Ups, I think I forgot to write it ,anyway, I'll write it soon to avoid future confusions
That's what I said XD,Are not very good abilitys for the beginning but can have their utility XD
Maybe he have an advantage, but Dogge had good defenses and a fairy-type attack with stab XD
The chapter of yesterday I play it and I wrote it on Tuesday to just translate it for the next day (in fact, I will play the chapter of tomorrow today XD)
Thanks for the support \n.n/

P.S: all the rodents of the games are relatives of rattata for me :v

(02-02-2017, 12:22 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Congrats on surviving the gym... looks like you took a beating with Maria!

So sad that your thread didn't have any stars... okay, fixed that! Tongue

Good luck with the next chapter! Big Grin

Thank you very much XD
Had written the beginning as the voice is the typical hater who does not like to see someone enjoying what he does and if he has neither views or a good rating
But that does not mean that I do not like those little stars ¬w¬r
Thanks for the support \n.n/

RE: The Kangustlocke Z!!! - BCRKangust - 02-03-2017

Chapter #3
The curse is real

Alright people!!, this is the third chapter of that series
I see that many of you enjoy this serie that although it is not the best....but is the only one that is currently in this part of the forum :v
Why is not the voice of the head annoying?
i don't know,meaby hi is late: p
* Meanwhile in the basement *
Voice: Get me out of here !!!! I must distribute hatred in the world!
...yes, he will be late :p

Anyway, let's start with today's chapter
We started where we end the last episode (after capturing "elchango:v")
We will have to go to heal and start the journey through this route
Before entering the route I got the fishing rod in case I need a water-type pokemon XD
The first thing I did was to defeat the Picnicker and go for the TM and the 3 objects that are there
Typical,you enter in a house, you take the object of the table and you go without saying anything
What every RPG should have :v
[Image: image.png]
Let's continue: 3
[Image: mall.png]
Great, now I feel bad: /
I remember that the next gym is between level 15 and 16
So I'll skip several trainers to take no risks
A trainer who can't skipe is a Black Belt
And then I thought it would be easy with the monkey ... ..but ......
[Image: ripchango.png]
...... I did not expect that critical hit
I have to risk wynn and not use it again until the gym leader

I'll not wait until the gym,i'll catch a new friend now
Rto the route 4!
The new teammate will be !!!
Tancoon female ?!
Mmm, I guess it's fine ...I think...
[Image: tancoon_hembra.png]
Captured and I'll call her ...... .kagerou
[Image: kagerou.png]
For kagerou imaizumi, a touhou charapter (another waifu: v) because she is a WereWolf
(Someone): but tancoon it's a raccoon dog
I know......but I'm running out of ideas :p
Let's continue XD
Alright!,it's time to face the second gym leader in this region!!
I'm nervous, I do not remember what level is and I don't feel good to see the wiki
But I remember that I had to break rocks
I found the gem by breaking the first 4 rocks around the karateca XD
I will only face the trainers to level up the low level mons
First I went for the Hiker
The first grozard was easy for cubblfly
And the second thought to get kagerou to get some EXP
And to my surprise that grozard .......have arena trap...
[Image: trampa_arena.png]
And kagerou does not have a good attack ... ... we are facing the second death today?
[Image: comienza_el_festival.png]
....yes, there are already 2 today....
mecaguentodalamadrequetrajoeltrampaarena!!
(Only people who speak Spanish will understand that :p)
The Black Belt surprised me I thought he would see me and whay he have on his team?
2 tonemys
Poisoned to Stuart but it was easy to conquer with the high attack that had
And kangust handled the second very easily
I went to heal myself and to leave to kagerou and return to face the last trainer
2 barewls that would be easy prey for my grozard ... ..
Or so I thought
No, he don't die if is that wha you think, but he leave it with low life so kangust took care of everything and after going to heal now if it was the moment of truth
IT'S SHOW TIME !!!
[Image: itsshowtime2.png]
His first pokemon was a grozard at level 15
For my dogge was peace of cake with giga drain (or something like that because davern did not stop using potions in grozard: v)
His next pokemon was modrill
I thought about leaving cubblfly but with 2 bulldoze that made me that grozard had its speed too low so let wynn do it all
she only use 1hit to kill that modrill
Dearewl, his third pokemon faced the strength of the sand of serpi
It's time for the truth
It time for his tofurang to do something
I take out wynn to use the brilliant flash strategy
His poison fang not only hit, he also poisoned wynn
This starts really bad, I can not risk wynn so I get Stuart to do something
Poison fang again, but this time he don't poison Stuart
Use charge to increase the power of his electric attacks but tofurang still did not fail his poisonous fang
For my luck he don't poison stuart
Thunder shock!
A good hit but did not cause much damage
Tofurang use tackle
Stuart is very weak, he will not be able to endure another attack (and less if it is critical)
It all depends on raptorch now
Raptorch now had mudslap, i have 1 last hope to attack without getting hurt
Kangust attacks!
HIT! and low his accuracy
Tofurang has sand up  where there should't have sand
His attack fails
Kangust continues to throw sand as if he was a hater
Tofuran is buried and can't hit anything
FINAL STRIKE!!!
A CRITICAL AND I WIN THE SECOND TANDOR MEDAL !!!
(I will not put an image of this because I did not get it right, but the layout will show the medals I have so far)
And my team is fine!
[Image: bien_muertos.png]
yes....it's fine :v
Now i'll heal my team and use the remaining 30 minutes
I got my first 2 sitrus berries and i plant them back because they will be useful for the future of the nuzlocke
The confrontations of that route were hard, but my pokemon and I take them with much force and determination
until…
[Image: evowynn.png]
Wynn has evolved! (And she pose for the photo: v)
Time to enter the cave that caused us toothache in the previous nuzlocke
OH LOOK, THE BIKE WHEEL
I WILL GO THROUGH IT IN THE 10 MINUTES THAT ARE:
XD, I'll go fast and enter the cave to capture a new friend hoping he will not die in the next episode :v
Almost forgot to skip almost all the coaches of route 3, I have to go carefully so I do not waste time XD
I already have the bike and I have plenty of time to get our new friend[Image: bicicleta.png]
Get to the cave in time and teo wait for us to cross today ...... but he will have to wait :v
[Image: cuevateo.png]
And our new friend is nothing more and nothing less than !!!
[Image: obvio.png]
.....good, I think the answer is obvious
You know, this brings me a very happy memory ...
I hope he know what i want tonemy on my team.
... first time I use reverse psychology in teo and now he is listen to what I said
he attack dunsparce, it looks like I was going to have a tonemy, but that dunsparce was clever and I used yawn in orchynx !!
It was clear,she wanted to come with me
And accept her by killing tonemy
And I captured her with the great ball stuart gave me at the beginning of the chapter
I will call her…
[Image: hikari.png]
Because she will be the light that illuminates this nuzlocke
And this is how we end up another great (sarcasm) chapter of kangustlocke Z
Leaving the team like this:
Kangust (Raptorch): lv 16
Stuart (Kinetmunk): lv 16
Dogge (Cubfly): lv 16
Wynn (Birbie): lv 17
Serpi (Grozard): lv 15
Hikari (dunsparce): lv 16
I hope you liked it and see you on Monday with a new eposidio