Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Official Development statement from Twitch and JV
Howdy Uranium fans,

As some of you have heard, JV and Twitch have finally released an official statement as to the future of Uranium and the part they'll play in it, you can see the official statement here: http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/post/1...-longer-be

To summarize, they had this to say:
Pokemon Uranium Official Statement Wrote:We, the developers of this game, will no longer be providing updates or support for Pokémon Uranium.

Thank you all for playing.

In correspondence with the news, along with the decisions that have been made, The Unofficial Forum will take the place of the original to now become the main hub for communication and a one stop shop for all of your Uranium needs. We look forward to continuing the healthy growth of the forum and interacting with Uranium fans from all across the globe. 

In addition, After Talking to @Androziel I can confirm that development will continue by not only them, but the talented group of people who have contributed to making Uranium bigger and better. More information on patches and updates to come in the near future Smile

We wish Twitch and JV all the best and thank them so much for their hard work!

Welcome to the new Official Uranium forum Smile

~C
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Its sad to see them quit a game they made for 9 years. (Which really answers the question why their servers, site and forums were down. Now its for good.) They've worked hard on it. Now they need to find life. Thank them for giving us a great fan game.

Well. Looks like you are the new owner of Uranium it seems. So congrats for that. Big Grin  But are you sure lots of Uranium players will zoom over to this now known official site? I mean. Could there be a way to advertise it on Twitter and maybe Tumblr? Really. This is the new go-to forum now, and fans have to be attracted over to here in some way...
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
(09-21-2016, 07:25 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: Its sad to see them quit a game they made for 9 years. (Which really answers the question why their servers, site and forums were down. Now its for good.) They've worked hard on it. Now they need to find life. Thank them for giving us a great fan game.

Well. Looks like you are the new owner of Uranium it seems. So congrats for that. Big Grin  But are you sure lots of Uranium players will zoom over to this now known official site? I mean. Could there be a way to advertise it on Twitter and maybe Tumblr? Really. This is the new go-to forum now, and fans have to be attracted over to here in some way...

It would be irresponsible for me to claim ownership of Uranium. While I now act as the official Community Manager, the real star players behind Pokemon Uranium's game side development lies in the very capable hands of @Androziel and @ReeNormies. My hope is that the three of us will come together as a cohesive unit to provide the best Uranium experience possible Smile

As for advertising, now that this is the official channel, anybody is of course free to spread the word around as they see fit. The more people on the forum, the better the condition of the forum as a whole Smile

Save Backups:

(09-21-2016, 07:28 PM)CodySP Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 07:25 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: Its sad to see them quit a game they made for 9 years. (Which really answers the question why their servers, site and forums were down. Now its for good.) They've worked hard on it. Now they need to find life. Thank them for giving us a great fan game.

It would be irresponsible for me to claim ownership of Uranium. While I now act as the official Community Manager, the real star players behind Pokemon Uranium's game side development lies in the very capable hands of @Androziel and @ReeNormies. My hope is that the three of us will come together as a cohesive unit to provide the best Uranium experience possible Smile
Hmm. Point made. Would keep the owners to the original creators. Well. You guys keep working on patching this game. And hopefully make it to where we are able to catch 
'em all, do the sidequests and make the rest of the tutor moves available soon.  Wink

Edit: Forgot to say the rest of the items too. (Assault Vest Technician Frikitiki FTW!)
Competitive Team:

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
(09-21-2016, 07:40 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:

Hmm. Point made. Would keep the owners to the original creators. Well. You guys keep working on patching this game. And hopefully make it to where we are able to catch 
'em all, do the sidequests and make the rest of the tutor moves available soon.  Wink

Edit: Forgot to say the rest of the items too. (Assault Vest Technician Frikitiki FTW!)

Sorry Paperboy forgot to answer the last part of your post regarding advertisement. It's been added to the post above Smile

Save Backups:

(09-21-2016, 07:55 PM)CodySP Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 07:40 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:

Sorry Paperboy forgot to answer the last part of your post regarding advertisement. It's been added to the post above Smile
Well that's good to hear. I'm sure this will be active soon enough.
Competitive Team:

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
@CodySP, can we get someone to advertise on Tumblr? I don't use that so I can't be my usual blabbermouth there. And I'll do my part in word spreading as always, but it won't be an easy task and I'm a whole lot busier these days than I was a while back...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-21-2016, 09:30 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: @CodySP, can we get someone to advertise on Tumblr? I don't use that so I can't be my usual blabbermouth there. And I'll do my part in word spreading as always, but it won't be an easy task and I'm a whole lot busier these days than I was a while back...

My Tumblr's been gathering dust for years, I'll throw it up in the Discord see if any kind soul would consider shooting out a link Smile

Save Backups:

Its always somewhat disheartening to see developers abandon ship, as is the case here. Still, the fact we have several people in the community working together to make Uranium a better game keeps me from being bitter!

I would offer to advertise the game, but I unfortunately am an abject social recluse. In fact, this is the first forum I have joined since the early 2000s (My, isn't that sad?). Only I can do now is continue making competitive guides for the 'mons in the game, and hope people stick around to read them.

Oh, and congrat CodySP and co, for basically becoming the new managers of Uranium! While you do not own it, per say, since you guys are a big part of the concerted effort to keep the game lively, it is practically yours at this point. I know you guys/girls will continue to do a great job!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-22-2016, 02:08 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Its always somewhat disheartening to see developers abandon ship, as is the case here. Still, the fact we have several people in the community working together to make Uranium a better game keeps me from being bitter!

I would offer to advertise the game, but I unfortunately am an abject social recluse. In fact, this is the first forum I have joined since the early 2000s (My, isn't that sad?). Only I can do now is continue making competitive guides for the 'mons in the game, and hope people stick around to read them.

Oh, and congrat CodySP and co, for basically becoming the new managers of Uranium! While you do not own it, per say, since you guys are a big part of the concerted effort to keep the game lively, it is practically yours at this point. I know you guys/girls will continue to do a great job!

Keep those guides coming, I'm learning so much! 

As for the state of the Game, upcoming patches will be dubbed official and we'll see where it goes from there. I'm sure @Androziel and @ReeNormies have some diabolical awesome schemes.

Save Backups: