Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Selene's Pokémon giveaway (closed)
Rainbow 
Heart Selene's Pokémon Giveaway Heart
My trainer ID is #00893, "Nelly" for my primary file or #57978, "Stella" for my secondary file
READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST!

CURRENT STATUS: CLOSED

I can make babies of all Uranium Pokémon species. (Except Duplicat and legendaries, of course.) I also offer many with Hidden Abilities. All are equipped with decent IVs and moves.

3-5 PERFECT IVs READY TO TRADE
Baashaun, Brailip, Chimical, Chupacho, Cocaran, Colarva, Corsola, Cottonee, Devimp, Dunsparce (with Sky Fall), Eevee, Eletux, Fafurr, Flager, Fortog, Hagoop, Geigeroach, Glaslug, Gligar, Jerbolta (with Volt Switch), Jungore, Lunapup, Luxi, Mareep, Masking, Minicorn, Minyan, Orchynx, Pufluff, Raptorch, Ratsy, S51*, Sableye, Selkid, Sheebit, Slotholm*, Snopach, Stenowatt, Swabone, Tikiki, Tubjaw, Unymph, Volchik, Xenomite.

HIDDEN ABILITIES READY TO TRADE
Antarki (Prankster), Birbie (Moody), Cassnail (Sand Stream), Cocaran (Harvest), Corsola (Regenerator), Cubbug (Magic Bounce), Eevee (Anticipation), Eevee (Anticipation and with Wish),  Fortog (Water Absorb), Frynai (Sheer Force), Gligar (Immunity), Hagoop (Regenerator), Magikarp (Rattled), Pahar (Flame Body), Sableye (Prankster),  Tikiki (Technician).

3-5 PERFECT IVs THAT CAN BE BRED ON DEMAND
Barand, Barewl, Buizel, Cassnail, Chicoatl, Comite*, Chyinmunk, Costraw, Feleng, Gargryph*, Grozard, Hazma*, Lavent, Linkite*, Lotad, Magikarp, Mankey, Nupin*, Owten, Shrimputy, Smore, Sponee, Tancoon, Titanice, Tonemy, Tracton*, Tricwe.
HIDDEN ABILITIES THAT CAN BE BRED ON DEMAND
Buizel (Water Veil), Chyinmunk (Quick Feet), Devimp (Disenchant), Ekans (Unnerve), Glaslug (Snow Warning), Owten (Tinted Lens), Tubjaw (Intimidate).

*These Pokémon may be 2 IV

Exclamation STUFF I WON'T DO Exclamation
Specific IV spreads or totals, specific egg moves, specific natures, specific genders, hidden abilities not listed above, shininess. I do not give away female Orchynx, Raptorch, Eletux, Smore, Sponee, Tricwe, Flager, Hagoop, Eevee, or Luxi. I do not trade 6 IV away.

HOW TO REQUEST A POKÉMON
Please only ask for one if you will use it for breeding or battling!
1. Pick one specific Pokémon from the lists above.
2. Put a trash Pokémon in the GTS and request that specific Pokémon you wanted. Setting the wanted level at 1 can prevent the trade from being sniped by other people.
3. Post here with information on what you listed. Species of the trash Pokémon, trainer ID of that specific Pokémon, Pokémon wanted in return, etc.
4. I will complete the trade. Pick up your Pokémon at the GTS.
5. If you want more, you'll need to repeat this process, one at a time.

KNOWN ISSUES
- Sometimes other people fulfill the trades before I can. Can't do anything about it.
- There's been some times when the GTS was wiped. Make sure to pick up your traded Pokémon soon.
- Make sure to patch your game and hook it up with the unofficial server. Can't trade without it.
- Sometimes the GTS server goes down. Trading doesn't work at all when that happens.

RESOURCES
See my signature.
Big thanks to Angan, who supplied the last missing members of the collection!
hi!! i want s51 please :3
i put a dearewl in the gts
my ID is:208551
thanks for doing this Big Grin
And the trade is done.
I don't want anything. But you entered Eletux twice.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
K-9
Hi I would like an antarki please
i put in a cubbufly lvl 15 (i think)
trainer id 001198
(09-24-2016, 05:05 PM)Selene Wrote: And the trade is done.

thank you very much Big Grin
Thanks for catching an error in the OP.
YOU'RE BACK!!! *TACKLE HUG*
@Youko, look!!! Selene's finally back!!! Now you need to come back too!!!

btw, for the discord invite, you might wanna use this link instead: https://discord.gg/edjZyqp
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
When the servers are working again, may I have that Luxi? I want to start breeding it en mass, especially if I can catch a HA one with Regenerator.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-24-2016, 08:12 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: When the servers are working again, may I have that Luxi? I want to start breeding it en mass, especially if I can catch a HA one with Regenerator.

Luxis HA is unavailable atm i think.

And i was wondering if i can get my hand on one of your colarva pls? Ofc once the serve is alive again.

I just got one from WT so i dont need one anymore. Srry for wasting your time.