Poll: Do you think that there are user who want a german translation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, there are enough people.
100.00%
9 100.00%
No, there is no need for a german translation.
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help I want to help you! German translation.
Information 
Hello guys,

[Image: tFaznWU.png]

Here I am and want to contribute to a translation: German. I think that there are many people here in my country who would love playing this game but aren't that familiar with the english language. Let me know if you want me to help you out with that. I would love to do it for you and the community. 

Sincerely,

SirClaver
(05-24-2017, 08:47 PM)SirClaver Wrote: I think that there are many people here in my country who would love playing this game but aren't that familiar with the english language.
Not...quite sure about it, actually...

But, nevertheless, it'd surely be an experience and achievent on its own to translate the Game into German! I'd enjoy seeing updates about the so far progress.

I WOULD also be up to join the Translation Team, if I wouldn't be occupied with a play-by-post tabletop RPG here on this board. Having this and the Translation simultaneously as my projects is a little to much for me I fear, and I wouldn't enjoy sacrificing one for the other, so sorry for that. However, how about a Deal? I'd be up to offer my help in any Spelling+Grammatical issues that may occur, serving as some sort of beta-reader of the translated parts. From time to time, I might also translate smaller amounts of text if provided with the English Versions. What do you think?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
。・:*:・゚’★❤[Image: fkAEH]。・:*:・゚’★❤
I used to know a fair amount of german when I wanted a language other than Spanish to learn and I can remember die, das, der?, hallo, kinder, nien, and verlierer (I only used that one to insult people that I don't like) (if I was evil enough I would have put heil in there but I'm not gonna make germans mad)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-25-2017, 05:16 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 08:47 PM)SirClaver Wrote: I think that there are many people here in my country who would love playing this game but aren't that familiar with the english language.
Not...quite sure about it, actually...

But, nevertheless, it'd surely be an experience and achievent on its own to translate the Game into German! I'd enjoy seeing updates about the so far progress.

I WOULD also be up to join the Translation Team, if I wouldn't be occupied with a play-by-post tabletop RPG here on this board. Having this and the Translation simultaneously as my projects is a little to much for me I fear, and I wouldn't enjoy sacrificing one for the other, so sorry for that. However, how about a Deal? I'd be up to offer my help in any Spelling+Grammatical issues that may occur, serving as some sort of beta-reader of the translated parts. From time to time, I might also translate smaller amounts of text if provided with the English Versions. What do you think?

Sounds great. I am wondering what tool I have to use if I am allowed to translate the game.
Thanks for accepting! Hoping for good teamwork during the project once it gets started.

Oh, not quite sure which tool to use either... I myself will probably stick with a good writing programm like OpenOffice or Mircosoft Word for translating and editing the actual texts if provided. But if in doubt, someone from a different Translation might help, or the Devs themselves, or @CodySP here.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(05-26-2017, 09:25 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Thanks for accepting! Hoping for good teamwork during the project once it gets started.

Oh, not quite sure which tool to use either... I myself will probably stick with a good writing programm like OpenOffice or Mircosoft Word for translating and editing the actual texts if provided. But if in doubt, someone from a different Translation might help, or the Devs themselves, or @CodySP here.

I would start right now because I have nothing to do at the moment. I hope a dev is reading this soon.
(05-27-2017, 09:57 AM)SirClaver Wrote: I would start right now because I have nothing to do at the moment. I hope a dev is reading this soon.

@ReeNormies and @Androziel, you've been summoned!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Sorry for the late reply!

Typically all the Game translations are organized by @Samrux he could give you all of the information you need to get started Smile Keep in mind that this can be a rather large undertaking and it will take some time to release a full translation!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
That's okay. I would love to start soon. @Samrux - I, too, summon you.
(05-28-2017, 12:50 AM)CodySP Wrote: Keep in mind that this can be a rather large undertaking and it will take some time to release a full translation!

That's absolutely fine! There is no need to rush, really not. Curious how this project will turn out.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---