Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Not liking that you suddenly cut off that potential conversation between Ventus and Nathan and put them on the road again. Ven would have still insisted to go out looking for Vince, since's he not the type of guy to just leave things be. Its not that he distrust Belle, but he wants to be absolutely sure for himself. He a worry wort, after all.

Also, he's still going to interrogate Nathan some more about the explosion. He knows he's leaving out something...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-06-2017, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)