05-12-2017, 10:58 AM
I've been dreading that announcement. Nathan's gonna be gutted when Vincent tells them he's not gonna be rejoining the group.
That said, I wish you all the best once again. And if you ever want to return, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome to. We're gonna miss the grumpy policeman with a cane we've come to know and love in the meantime.
That said, I wish you all the best once again. And if you ever want to return, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome to. We're gonna miss the grumpy policeman with a cane we've come to know and love in the meantime.
Proud member of the Roleplay section!
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows


