Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-19-2017, 11:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: 'He called me Ven...its been a long time since I've been called that. I think I can get used to it, though,' thought to himself, still smiling as he enter his room and went to sleep.

Shiva's been calling you like this for a while now >:V He never commented or objected, so it should be fine.

... ... I got that weird egg with black spotts that Vincent had. Oh dear, THANK YOU, IRON!
Wonder how the party will react if they hear about it...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-19-2017, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)