Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-24-2017, 09:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Uh oh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHItAqaW_EA

Nathan gasps as he sees Ekans reel back from that last mud slap. Encouragement is a little difficult right now. Plusle and Minun are looking a little sad, as is Ralts. The overall mood has suddenly become a little more solemn. It doesn't look like Aspis is going to be able to pull this off without some incredible luck.

Well, Ventus certainly feels that mood change for the worse. Hopefully he'll muster the will to go on...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-24-2017, 09:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)