Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-26-2017, 02:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: @Nylon : You do realize you can go over to the trainer's challenge board and issue an offer up to $1000 Pokedollars to fight someone (With there strength going up according to offer)? If anything else, it would be great practice and experience for you and your Pokémon!

(05-26-2017, 02:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Nylon, there are my activities you can engage in! You just have to voice your wishes and intentions.

  Sorry, I didn't mean it like that! The gif gave the wrong impression. I was just missing my name in Larry's
'Who-I-can-possibly-fight list'.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Nylon - 05-26-2017, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)