Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-30-2017, 09:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I want that Scyther. I really want it. Anyone else mind that I go after it?

You go ahead and give it a go.  Maybe if you ask Nathan nicely, he'll even give you his Net Ball.  He's not really looking for any bug or water types right now, and he quite enjoyed that chat yesterday Wink  You can pay him back later if you really don't feel like taking it for free (you're probably going to need the Net Ball too since all the bugs have +1 Will).

Also, I had a feeling there'd be a Scyther in Fireweed Forest.  It fits under that category of rare and powerful bugs that's in the forest's description, after all.

I think I will just do that, mate! I want a Scizors one day, and a Bug type would compliment my team really well! Oh, and of course Ventus will pay you back! He's all about equivocal exchange!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-30-2017, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 56 Guest(s)