05-31-2017, 12:07 PM
If I would propose a solution, my Chara is technically his boss, so after we all have chosen our encounters for the day, I could just go over to Valder in game, ask on how's he doing so and what he's accomplish that day (I.E Finding crate full of loot), and just ask him to share it with the rest of the party while giving him his next paycheck.
I mostly will be conversationed locked until Nylon responds around tomorrow (or sooner, blessedly), but it would not hinder the pacing of the game nearly so much as waiting for you two (Phantom and Nylon) to enter a bidding war for who knows how long.
I mostly will be conversationed locked until Nylon responds around tomorrow (or sooner, blessedly), but it would not hinder the pacing of the game nearly so much as waiting for you two (Phantom and Nylon) to enter a bidding war for who knows how long.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


