06-06-2017, 12:02 AM
(06-05-2017, 11:51 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:(06-05-2017, 11:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Fair enough points, mate. I hope the move freezes the bug, or at least hobbles M-Pincir enough that it can't do snap anymore.
Considering the fact that its trainer is paralyzed and mostly underwater, I don't think you need to worry about any more surprise potions at least (even if they do only heal 1 HP at a time for Pinsir now) Taking down Pinsir shouldn't be too difficult now as long as it doesn't manage to KO Aspis somehow (yeah, good luck doing that before Aspis KOs you, ya dang bug)
I also hope Ventus shows a little restraint for now. If not for the trainer's sake, then for the others'.
Since he doesn't know that the devious man has hurt/assalted/threatened to kill Nathan, the most he's going to do is just interrogate the hell out of them, knock them out, confiscate their Mega Bracelet + stone for themselves, then cart them back to town. No one in hell is he going to let them keep something that dangerous in the hands of a criminal. If the guy tries to get away, however, Apsis is just going to crush their legs to a pulp first to prevent such a mishap from occurring. Its all about danger control for Ventus, after all...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


