06-15-2017, 01:10 PM
(06-15-2017, 01:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:(06-15-2017, 12:55 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Wise decision. Nathan's gonne be using Staryu's illuminate to attract some wild pokemon after this battle.
If there's a Joltik in the area, he'd greatly appreciate obtaining it. That M-Pinsir kind showed him just how vulnerable his team is to flying types, which is why I was rather worried about that Wingull.
Unless Illuminate attracts a Drilbur or Numel, Ventus is just going to stick either scooping up that Trainer's Item, or going to have a double or nothing battle with the bros if he has too. Getting an electric or Rock type would solve your Flying type problems, but having a Joltik would be an aforable addition to your team!
Yeah, I concluded Galvantula would be quickest to obtain, Ampharos would be ideal, and Zebstrika would be fun but difficult. I need something for electric as well as flying, and rock types are a little risky against a M-Pinsir (though it's a half decent trade off).
Alolan Golem would be a nice middle ground, but good luck finding one of those for trade. Normal Golem would be interesting too, but Nathan would probably just try to recruit that follower Geodude in that case. (I have the perfect nickname for him though if an opportunity arises)
Proud member of the Roleplay section!
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows
Pokerole Game 1: Skull Ruins
Pokerole Game 2: Celadon City Vandals
Pokerole Game 3: PMD: Primal Shadows


