06-28-2017, 12:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 01:45 PM by PhantomUnderYourDesk.)
Okay, I've been thinking about things.
If I would be allowed to see Strenght-Stat -->
more as Special-Stat -->
, I would have no issues leveling up here beyond the current 2 points. Shiva is a Special Attacker anyway if taking a look at her team and their moveset, and therefor relies rather on hidden strenght than on actual physical power in general and in battle. Nothing will be changed upon the naming of Stats in Charasheet, nor will it effect dice rolls in any way different, it's just that I mentally swap the wording and description given for the various points of Strenght and Special (see page 23 + 24) and maybe match it a little to be a Trainer's Special instead of a Pokemon's. This way, I can still level up without feelings of it being out-of-my-character, while keeping Shiva physically weak and fragile like I created her. For example, even with a Strenght Stat of 3, she wouldn't be able to do any of the jobs in Wineberry Town that required this amount of points in Strengtht, simply because it's 'Special Strength'. Hell, she might even become a fearsome opponent if combining a high default-Strength with the battle strategy I am developing for her~
@Lord Windos and @Iron, does that sound agreeable and feasible? (Is it something like this when you said we were allowed to think outside the box? I enjoy customization as long as it does only affect me, after all...)
If I would be allowed to see Strenght-Stat -->
more as Special-Stat -->
, I would have no issues leveling up here beyond the current 2 points. Shiva is a Special Attacker anyway if taking a look at her team and their moveset, and therefor relies rather on hidden strenght than on actual physical power in general and in battle. Nothing will be changed upon the naming of Stats in Charasheet, nor will it effect dice rolls in any way different, it's just that I mentally swap the wording and description given for the various points of Strenght and Special (see page 23 + 24) and maybe match it a little to be a Trainer's Special instead of a Pokemon's. This way, I can still level up without feelings of it being out-of-my-character, while keeping Shiva physically weak and fragile like I created her. For example, even with a Strenght Stat of 3, she wouldn't be able to do any of the jobs in Wineberry Town that required this amount of points in Strengtht, simply because it's 'Special Strength'. Hell, she might even become a fearsome opponent if combining a high default-Strength with the battle strategy I am developing for her~@Lord Windos and @Iron, does that sound agreeable and feasible? (Is it something like this when you said we were allowed to think outside the box? I enjoy customization as long as it does only affect me, after all...)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`


