Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-03-2017, 07:42 PM)Iron Wrote: Earthquake is one I think I'd like to reserve to be UNtutorable. It's often the last TM you get in the game, and it's awesome, and it deserves to be hard-won.

I have no problems with that! I wonder how far along we get that and the TM for Focus Punch, though...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 07-03-2017, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)