07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
(07-06-2017, 06:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:(07-06-2017, 06:36 PM)Iron Wrote: Princess is very proud, and takes personal credit for this whole event. The bees gain 1 Happiness and one Loyalty.
Oh wow. Zippy now has 5 Happiness and 4 loyalty. Bruh, that's more than Kirlia's. O_o
And Princess has 2 loyalty. Halfway to that needed 4 before she evolves...gonna take some effort to get there before she evolves, though...at least she's not on 0 happiness any more.
Show you know how to properly take care of your Pokémon, Nathan! Maybe he should register as a Beekeeper along with Ruin Maniac, eh? At the very least, it be interesting for the boy to start a post game Honey farm in Trillum!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


