Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
AKA: "If my master can not have me, then no one can!!!" Truely, Gardevior is the most Yandere of Pokémon... Any Pokémon that evolve via friendship might also be that way as well, so watch out if you see one up for trade...

Though speaking of trade mons, how Disobediant would a Chainite be?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 07-06-2017, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)