Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-16-2017, 09:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Oh my...FOUR vitality?  Guess Ventus is feeling almost as spry as he used to before Skuntank happened.

Yeap ! He just needs to raise STR by 1 , and he be fully recovered! I plannon developing his support skills in knowledge and Medicine to help reinforce his role as the party 's protected and caretaker , and to show that he 's actually starting to absorb all the info he has gained on Cheshire . Evasion will get a point later , if only to be able to properly preform it!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 07-16-2017, 09:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)