08-03-2017, 01:19 PM
(08-03-2017, 01:15 PM)Iron Wrote: It is, but how do you catch the villains in the act? Or prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are they ones who did it? America is a big place, full of isolated places like this one! So unfortunately, the littering laws are seldom enforced.
Its sadly true. Unless the state gov states tracking people going into forest, imposing more draconic measures against littering, or goes Big Brother and sets up cameras EVERYWHERE, littering is just a thing that will happen, sadly. I hate when I see it, and try to pick up the trash if I have a receptacle on me, but their is so much in some many areas at times.... Live by a forest that doesn't have a lot of trash, but I still find some occasionally....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


