08-06-2017, 09:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 11:01 AM by PhantomUnderYourDesk.)
... "Forgot about that" *hits you repeatedly hard yet playfully with a sketch-pad, before the snuggly cuddle session started*
Since this Encounter+rping afterwards might take a while, Nathan in-game would have to find something to occupy himself for a while independent from me and Ven... Would be a good point for something Absol-related to happen? This wouldn't block him out, I personaly would like to have these conversation concerning Psychic-Types etc. uninterrupted and not flashbacked. Oh, Windos, but you might have to edit it a little because you gifted that prism to Vespiqueen here.
As for teaching Raphael Nasty Plot as second Encounter of the Day, sure thing! But I don't have Plusle nor Minun with me currently, so sadly no autosuccess. But maybe you can indeed handle something out with Raphael's XP concerning this...? @Iron, I think Shiva has used and seen Nasty Plot often enough to know the mechanics?
Since this Encounter+rping afterwards might take a while, Nathan in-game would have to find something to occupy himself for a while independent from me and Ven... Would be a good point for something Absol-related to happen? This wouldn't block him out, I personaly would like to have these conversation concerning Psychic-Types etc. uninterrupted and not flashbacked. Oh, Windos, but you might have to edit it a little because you gifted that prism to Vespiqueen here.
As for teaching Raphael Nasty Plot as second Encounter of the Day, sure thing! But I don't have Plusle nor Minun with me currently, so sadly no autosuccess. But maybe you can indeed handle something out with Raphael's XP concerning this...? @Iron, I think Shiva has used and seen Nasty Plot often enough to know the mechanics?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`


