Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(09-02-2017, 06:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 05:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Now instead of looking like V from Vendetta, he looked like some cross between a Gangster Punk and a Ninja trying WAY to hard to appear edgy/cool.

I feel if Shiva would nosebleed if she'd know that this is Ventus.

If he had a kit of makeup on him, he'd be able to disguise himself even more, and also offer to make everyone in the group look different/pretty when the occasion calls for it! He was quite curious about how and why his mother did her makeup/accessorizing, and since she didn't have that Boys should be Boys Bais, she taught him all that she knows. Plus, he has experience in make up due to....past events in his life. Just another facet to this encetric character of mine!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 09-02-2017, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)