Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Welp, I hope someday when the Celadon city end, Windos might made a sequel because I simple love that campaig and I simple love to play as Arial. Reiner is awesome and have a badass atitude, but Arial....he just like a Deadpool just less crazy and more troll and suicider. And little dumb, but a complete and random troll. And I kinda think Reiner and Arial its almost like two sides of the same coin: One is serious, dont smile much and have the head in the place, and the other is comical, have a maniacal smile almost all the time, and always, ALWAYS screw any mission give to them, or even simple tasks (like almost burn a Excadrill with a Xenoqueen, be almost killed by a merchant, and of course angered the creator of all pokemon and be psychic to dead. But I will still have fun with Heart, who shall be a profissional PUNisher untill the end of this adventure.

Welp, going to sleep now. See you all tomorrow people!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Spiritmon - 09-11-2017, 10:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)