09-30-2017, 01:08 AM
(09-30-2017, 12:36 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Wow...Acupressure got nerfed HARD in Pokerole. Went from being a move that raises a random stat by 2 (including accuracy and evasion) that can also be used on an ally (and won't attempt to raise a stat that's already been maxed) to raising a random Attribute by 1 (so no accuracy and evasion), can't target an ally instead of the user, and can only boost 1 stat at a time :/
Not sure how much I like those changes, tbh. Probably really good for balance reasons, but they take away from so much of the move's weird gimmicks in the games...
On the flipside, Shedninja, Smeargle Stats, Wobbuffet, and other Pokémon get a buff in this game, and certain moves are more powerful here than in the base setting (Encore is the first example that comes to mind).
Well, you finally tried the patience of the researcher one too many times, and now he's actually nipping back at Nate instead or ignoring/palacating them. That doesn't happened too often, given his own self control and position as an wisened, eternally giving adult, but he's not all take and give in regards to this facet of himself. I doubt this will end well now....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


