Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-07-2017, 10:21 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 10:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Now, since Shiva expressed an interest in leaving the area earlier, and that Valder more or less follows the group around by default, the only person that needs to get in line so that Iron can progress us towards Stair/VINES! is Heart. Hopefully Nathan doesn't try to pull a Ventus on them, because that would go over about as well as the times I foolishly tried to do so...

That's what we've got Calam for.  He knows just as much as Nathan about what's going on too, so...

Yes, but if Spiritmon/Heart are deadest on facing those vines headon right now instead of waiting, their if either of us try to stop him we will at that point interfering with his own initiative as a player, which isn't fun for anyone at that point and might get us in trouble with Iron like the times I did it. Unless they give you a special disposition to do so, of course, but that would just end up leaving Spirit bitter about being so thoroughly denied in this instance, even if we are only looking out for him and his character....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 10-07-2017, 10:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)