10-09-2017, 03:16 PM
(10-09-2017, 03:10 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Lord Windos would Ven be down to share a room with Shiva, or does he prefer one of these bunk style houses? (She'll still leave him alone for the rest of the day). Tropius can roam in the park.
He'd be very much amenable to that, my dear! Though I do have to ask what does the 'Resort Room' have that makes it good enough to cost Poke for everyone?
I also assume that the Department Store also serves as the improtu Trading Board on the Barting Floor, and that the T.P. is were we can go to make wagers for trainer battles, as well as the Little Cup Tourney they are holding?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


