11-09-2017, 05:41 PM
(11-09-2017, 05:35 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: That's a bit harsh, Spirit. Nathan's not a jerk.
And if it wasn't clear, I was only referring to Nathan not starting conversations where Orthros is concerned. Plus, Ventus should probably wait to hear Shiva's side of things before he goes and condemns Nathan with assumptions.
He's right, they are not a jerk. He's a genuinely good person at heart, its just that he's very deadest of doing things his way, to hell or high water with anyone's opinions on the matter unless they pressure him REALLY hard.
At this point and seeing the state Shiva was left in after her conversation with Nathan and Orthros, he's not going to be charitable to them regardless of how Shiva describes events.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


