Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Ventus personally just wants to go to the Shelter and continue his work there, as he figures their is not much he can do at this point that wouldn't be token, and much rather busy himself doing something he enjoys. He's going to want to speak with everyone about this, though, before he heads off, so if you guys want to rope him in, there is the chance.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 11-10-2017, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 51 Guest(s)