11-30-2017, 02:32 PM
(11-30-2017, 02:20 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:(11-30-2017, 02:09 PM)Iron Wrote: Does anyone have Light Screen yet? I was talking with Phantom and thinking on how to interpret that move. I think it will have to be in the same way as Mirror Coat, where "Special" is interpreted to mean "Ranged." Same for Reflect.
I only do this for powerful or ambiguous moves. Something like Calm Mind will still just raise all Defense indiscriminately.
No, not yet, but Starmie could have learned Light Screen for 46 exp as a Staryu.
I do think I mentioned the issue with Light Screen and Reflect at an earlier point (I think during the Counter and Mirror Coat ruling?), and at the time, you said it would just be -1 damage for everything (which would be kinda silly since that's Aurora Veil's niche with the condition that it has to be hailing for that move to work). I know it came up in Windos's campaign as well.
Then I'll upgrade my ruling to mesh with your opinion now.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."



