Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(12-07-2017, 11:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I have a feeling we might need that Cleanse tags. Thanks goodness Heart its a Pokemon rare collector and have some interesting pokemon with him.

Good call. I already discussed that thing with the others, turned out only Shiva, Nathan and Heart showed interest in obtaining a Cleanse Tag.
I'd be VERY happy if you'd either inform Shiva about that secret shop to buy her own material, or all coincidently buy a piece of wood for her (she'll give you the 300$ back). C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 12-08-2017, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)