01-28-2018, 07:35 PM
"I think they love the place." Heart smile. "You know, I really should come here again when got the chance." Then Heart look in his clock about the hour. "Hmm almost done with everything. I think the others will going to the Gym challenge Dagny. Perhaps I should join them too. Perhaps I will join tomorrow when got the chance."
After finishing his bussiness in the Shellte, Heart decided to make a quick stop in the Departament store to buy a few items to the journey: Two potions and see again the TMs who still have in store. Them after the buying Heart decided to go to the gym and watch the pokemon battle!
(Also Iron, what TMs is store? Also any chance to have Leftlovers and a Moon Stone in the Departament?)
After finishing his bussiness in the Shellte, Heart decided to make a quick stop in the Departament store to buy a few items to the journey: Two potions and see again the TMs who still have in store. Them after the buying Heart decided to go to the gym and watch the pokemon battle!
(Also Iron, what TMs is store? Also any chance to have Leftlovers and a Moon Stone in the Departament?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.


Spoiler