02-08-2018, 06:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 06:33 PM by Lord Windos.)
(02-08-2018, 06:05 PM)Iron Wrote: "Genesect? A Steel type, of course, so I have done my research. I know they have a fancy Genesect statue in Wineberry Town. I know the Scimitars idolize the thing, apparently. I know Sarimanok researched Genesect constantly. I know Genesect's fossil records precede Sarimanok by thousands of years. I know about the Drives. I know about Team Plasmas' utterly failed attempt to recreate a true Genesect, and even that specimen was a force to be reckoned with. I know they aren't the first to make the attempt, either, not by a long shot."
Once the Steel Wonder gave the cliff note's of her own intel on the Mythical Bug Pokémon, Ventus nodded his head and continued, this time in a formal tone of voice. "So you have a thorough enough understanding of Genesect then, and are familiar with.....Team Plasma's own recreation of it. Good. That will make things easier to explain."
The researcher then let out a deep sigh he had been holding in, suddenly looking much more old and tired than he really was.
"While my knowledge of Cheshirian Genesects accounts are lacking, its far from it in regards to Plasma specimen. For you see, several years ago my home region's government and military managed to capture it, and I once assigned as a Pokémon Researcher to study them myself. More specifically, I was their handler and primary form of human interaction among the research staff and Unovian government officials assigned to oversee the study and containment of the primordial Mythical Being."
As he said this, the sociologist reached deeply into his bag, and withdrew a familiar journal with the words 'Project Sliverfish ' , before walking forward to hand it to Dagney.
"This book contains all the personal interactions I've had with Genesect, as well as all the research and information about them that I'd obtained over the length of time I was aboard the Research Assignment, before I was relieved of duty for 'letting my feelings' get in the way of 'experimenting and monitoring it,' Ventus said, the last part with a distinct note of distaste at the end.
"I'm giving this to you so that you can verify and confirm that my claims are true, and because, if what I suspect is true based on my own group's investigations....."
Another sigh, this one more grim and pained. "......then its likely that the Scimitars or some other organization affliated with them have capture Genesect, or are associated with it in some capacity, as you have mentioned. I believe Nathan might have more information concerning their interest in them, but due to the adversity our group has faced until this point he has not had the time nor opportunity to disclose it to us."
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


