Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(02-21-2018, 08:09 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Hmmm...well, Nathan's next pokemon should be sufficiently interesting.  Seeing as this is taking place at a birthday party and all, let's see if I can't spice this battle up a little more...

That Lick's Paralysis chance though, yo.  *shudder*

Froakie sure is devilish with his tongue, eh mate? Bet his kisses just leave the lady frogs Paralyzed! Though not in front of the children, of course!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 02-21-2018, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)