Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(02-24-2018, 10:54 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Whoahw, and I was actually pondering whether Shiva should not do that Ritual soon with her magical fox as well as I'm still having some White Apricorn Dust, but I guess I'll save it for now. Kyuu has also his beloved Pink Apricorn. Humm...

Can save it for the 20th of the month in that case!  Seems like a great time to do it to me.

...Nathan has a few pokemon he might like to do it with too, thinking about it, but it's not THAT big a deal for him, tbh...plus, he doesn't have any raw apricorns anyways, so...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 02-24-2018, 11:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)