Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(02-26-2018, 01:54 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: But aren't we heading North anyway given the perspective from our current spot on the map if we want to reach Cress City?

Depends.  Mt. Sentry is a veritable maze if you stray from the straightforward path that goes from Stair to Cress and vice versa.  There's multiple ways in and out of the mountain, so there COULD be a path to Cress in that direction...but I don't know for sure.

(02-26-2018, 01:58 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Then Ventus/Myself elect to go down the Eastern Tunnels and make headway THAT way, as wandering around a cave for who knows how long is asking for either the Scims to jump us, or some overeager/zealous Pokémon to try their luck to disasterous effect.....

Well, it MIGHT be the Eastern tunnels.  Nathan probably knows which ones head to Cress IC, but I'm just speculating OOC right now, and I certainly don't know 100% which way leads to Cress yet, so take what I'm saying atm with a grain of salt!  Particularly since I mixed up my east/west, port/starboard, left/right a moment ago...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 02-26-2018, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 114 Guest(s)