Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(03-02-2018, 06:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
For me its okay but I think we should at least help and go along with Dragonstrike idea I think. Or not since I want it to at least get the move Sand Tomb who is now Sky Drop from that Delta Onix. Its a interesting move and the previous evolution move Steelix cant learn, only his previous evolution.

Sky Drop costs 37 exp to learn, so that'll be a little bit of a wait.  

Do still have Chatter until then, though.  But good point on Steelix not learning it since it learns Crunch at that level instead...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 03-02-2018, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)