Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
I'm more than ready, since I've been patiently twiddling my thumbs for most of the time besides that one post, and I'm eager to see the Tea Ceremony and Kimono Girls in action and subsequently start my revenge thereafter!

To that end, I'm probably going to recruit @Nylon's help, as Ven can use all the possible help he can get in finding Chandelure, and they have no conniptions with murdering Pokémon whatsoever, especially if they are paid to do the job!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 03-12-2018, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)